• Flexible Options Whether you are working parents that need a full day program or an at-home parent that requires a half day program to compliment the time you spend with your little at home or simply a parent that wants to ensure your child continues to develop during their formative years, we have a range of options that can work for you. See OUR PROGRAMS for details.
• Integrated Learning Our integrated programs utilize a theme-based approach where key subjects revolve around a certain theme to reinforce learning. Our themes change every 2 weeks. Programs incorporate mix of classroom based learning, learning through play regular field trips to bring the learning to LIFE. See OUR CURRICULUM for details.
• Small Number of Students Moppeteers EduGroup focuses only on a small number of students so that we can maximize our ability to nurture your little prodigies to their full potential.
• Moppeteers-Parent Alliance Moppeteers provides a number of ways through which parents can stay closely involved in the development of their little prodigies. Firstly our learning app delivers their learning program right to your phone. Secondly we encourage parents to join us on field trips and school events. Our teachers undertake parent teacher days and focused dialogues sessions.
Moppeteers is Javi’s first school. After joining, Javi significantly much better in understanding basic things like color, number, letter, etc. …
- Parent of Javiero Rasheed (Nursery One)
Thank you all teachers for their wonderful support in nurturing out child. Being with his friends in school, he has learned the bond of sharing and caring…
- Pranoli and Prashant Shende, Parents of Samvit Shende (Playgroup)